Toasted Granola with Oats, Seeds and Coconut
Crunchy and coconutty, this healthy and make ahead granola comes together in under 30 minutes, packs well and keeps you full all morning long. Sprinkle Toasted Granola with Oats, Seeds and Coconut over yogurt and berries for an easy and protein-packed breakfast.
½ cup organic old fashioned oats
½ cup pepitas
½ cup sunflower seeds
¾ cup sliced almonds
¾ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
2 Tablespoons chia seeds
½ teaspoon kosher salt
½ teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
5 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
5 Tablespoons honey
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 300.
- Lined a baking sheet with parchment paper or use a silicone mat.
- Combine all dry ingredients and mix for even distribution.
- Combine olive oil and honey in a small sauce pan and warm over low heat. Add vanilla and mix.
- Add olive oil mixture to dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Spread on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes, mixing halfway at 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool on baking sheet before transferring to a glass jar or plastic container.
Sprinkle over yogurt and berries for an easy morning, protein-packed breakfast. Keep on counter for 1 week or in fridge for 2 weeks.